Marlene-
I'm glad you found something in Mexico.  Unfortunately NPF doesn't have a
Center of Excellence in Mexico.  I did not receive any of your
information-if you have any questions there are two 800 numbers for the CA
offices.  The west coast headquarters is 800-400-8448 and the Center of
Excellence at Good Samaritan Hosp. in Los Angeles is 800-841-7654. Good
luck.

Claudia Perdices, MSW
NPF Patient Services and Outreach Program