My friend Anne doesn't have a computer so she has asked me to post a
couple of questions on her behalf. First let me introduce her:  she has
had Parkinson-type symptoms since the age of 19 - more than 30 years
ago, and has never really formally been diagnosed - except that in
January this year she was given sinemet for the first time - and she
likens it to a miracle, a rebirth. She asks the following:
Does anybody find that their ability to control an emotional response to
a stressful situation has been impaired.  Faced with a stressful
situation a year ago, her body responded physically.  eg increased pulse
rate and blood pressure.  A similar situation this week caused a more
psychological reaction - she became very tense, even weepy - but her
pulse didnt change, and her heart didnt react ( she has had heart
problems in th  past)
She also asks if anybody has found increased sleep deisturbances as a
result of taking just sinemet?
I hope I got this right , Anne, and asked the right questions.
Thanks
Hilary Blue