Barbara Rager's description of the journey she's on to foster the healing
process within herself called to mind another woman I greatly admire named
Vivian Verdon-Roe.  She is an academy award-winning filmmaker for her film
Healing the Planet and the last I knew was also a lecturer and distributer of
documentary videos along  that theme.  She tells the story of having been in a
car accident which left her back in great pain and her future mobility
questionable and of experiencing healing through her own spiritual journey.

Upon hearing the diagnosis of PD and learning the implications of that
diagnosis, something within us besides the physical dopamine-producing cells
is attacked..  Often our very innermost concept of self  and self-worth is
impaired and needs to be healed.  Ridding our air of toxins--chemical (body)
and psychological (mind)--appears to me to make sense, and may need be
accomplished at both the personal and societal levels.

I am grateful for the intellect, feistiness, humor, deep thoughts, minute
informational details, trials, successes--in sum the spirit which exudes daily
from this list, and prejudicially I admit, especially by the many voices of
Barbaras!

Barbara Blake-Krebs
Merriam  KS

<<

I am quickly coming to the conclusion that healing, all healing, is

primarily a spiritual process.

Barb Rager