In a message dated 7/26/98 3:05:23 PM Central Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< Does anybody find that their ability to control an emotional response to
 a stressful situation has been impaired.  Faced with a stressful
 situation a year ago, her body responded physically.  eg increased pulse
 rate and blood pressure.  A similar situation this week caused a more
 psychological reaction - she became very tense, even weepy - but her
 pulse didnt change, and her heart didnt react ( she has had heart
 problems in th  past)
 She also asks if anybody has found increased sleep deisturbances as a
 result of taking just sinemet?

This is what I have observed in myself:
Yes
PD tends to exaggerate emotions.  I find myself weeping at a silly movie
sometimes.  Our emotions get the best of us at the drop of a hat.

I have found myself weeping over something not ordinarily emotional enough to
cause me more than a reflective thought.
Yes, Sinemet alone has cause me sleeping problems.

Regards,
WHH 54/18