From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Gina Cass.
Sent:   Sunday, July 26, 1998 12:44 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Non-PD Email Thieves

Thanks Barb:
I was going to beat my Mailman. Well, not really cause he's kinda cute. I hear
his voice over the speakers, saying things to me. Maybe he is the culprit, the
spy in my computer, that doesn't want me want me to get my List Mail. He wants
me under his Mail power. Oh well, here goes the delete key say GoodBye to
Hurkimer. Now, can I have my mail.  Here they come, thousands of them, little
Email thieves.
I have to protect my PD List Mail.
Bye for now. I'll be in touch. I need to clean up the Email Thieves.
Sorry Barb
Couldn 't help it. Went nuts briefly.
Gina
Email me some time to make sure the Little Email's have let me go.
LOLOLOLO