Dear Barb:
I want to thank you for extending that info to me. I am not that worldly but I
try to protect my space. I know the pdoc said I may have hallucinations, but
this is way out. They are marching all over the computer. Singing that song
that I heard a few minutes ago. Yeah, the one you sang. Hey, Are you the
leader of these little people? These little people, are hailing you as their
Souvereign. So, what is the scoop? Where do you keep these people? In your
desk? How come I didn't see them when I was there? Wow, you are wiley. You hid
them from me. Your good.  It's been a quiet week in Elkhart. Of course the
local nut is out again. Still talking about those Email Theives.
LOLOL
Gina
47/7 mos