Gina Cass wrote:
> Jerry I have seen who will inherit the future, and I weep.

        Not to worry Gina. Some of us always were/are rebels. When my now 34
year old son was a teenager, he and his girlfriend joined the 'punk rock
scene.' They thought their black clothes and black nail polish were
something new. I think I shocked them when I told them that when I was a
teenager back in the 50s, I wore black clothes and had long nails
painted black. And I was crazy for Elvis. Cut the kids a little slack
and let them have some fun. They'll probably turn out okay.

Judith
--
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada