Hans wrote,

>Therefor it would IMO be useful, if the people mentioned would check in
>their Mailbox-Out:
>- Is there a message sent to the Listserver at the day and time mentioned?
>- What was the subjectline?
>- Are any settings different, that could have caused this?

I think it has been established that none of the 'psuedo' messages
originated with the purported senders. I have checked my sent mail and I
believe Wendy Samper has as well. So, it seems to be a technical problem
with the listserve or someone from outside the list causing mischief.

TTFN
Peter

Peter Kidd
Learning Materials Consulting Services
62 Coronation Avenue, Halifax, Nova Scotia B3N 2M6 Canada
Tel/FAX: (902) 443-4262 Email: [log in to unmask]