Barbara

I wish I had your way with words.  These thoughts and those of Barb
Rager really caught my attention this morning. Maybe its the gloominess
of the day or that I ache a little more with this weather but
............whatever these words gave me food for thought.
Thanks.
Hope things are looking up today for you.
Rosemary
> Subject:      Re: Healing
>
> Barbara Rager's description of the journey she's on to foster the
> healing
> process within herself called to mind another woman I greatly admire
> named
> Vivian Verdon-Roe.  She is an academy award-winning filmmaker for her
> film
> Healing the Planet and the last I knew was also a lecturer and
> distributer of
> documentary videos along  that theme.  She tells the story of having
> been in a
> car accident which left her back in great pain and her future mobility
> questionable and of experiencing healing through her own spiritual
> journey.
>
> Upon hearing the diagnosis of PD and learning the implications of that
> diagnosis, something within us besides the physical dopamine-producing
> cells
> is attacked..  Often our very innermost concept of self  and
> self-worth is
> impaired and needs to be healed.  Ridding our air of toxins--chemical
> (body)
> and psychological (mind)--appears to me to make sense, and may need be
> accomplished at both the personal and societal levels.
>
> I am grateful for the intellect, feistiness, humor, deep thoughts,
> minute
> informational details, trials, successes--in sum the spirit which
> exudes daily
> from this list, and prejudicially I admit, especially by the many
> voices of
> Barbaras!
>
> Barbara Blake-Krebs
> Merriam  KS

        I agree you Barbaras keep the list humming:))