Dear Hans:
Thank you for the input I needed. Why they just don't tell you that either
online or in the catalog is beyond me.  I know Bugs Bunny is very fast, and
the Road Runner,  of course sometimes Wiley can go fast but not all the time.
I have some Bugs Bunny items, hats mostly, Yes, I collect many things. I don't
know why. It may have something to do with a Lady who did my star chart,
saying I was a very old soul. So, maybe that makes me want to collect
everything. I try to stop but I can't.
I have Teddy Bears, Especially Boyd's Bears Plush.
I have Twyla, Remington, Bailey, Clifford, Sadie, Primrose, etc. I will be
here a very long time if I list everybody. Know when I moved I had friends
helping me. I explained that all the babies had to be seat belted in. They
laughed. And someone had the gaul to want to put them in garbage bags. Even
when I buy one, I explain to the clerk not to close the bag because they can't
breathe in there. Now my daughter has bought me a few bears so everyone gets a
name.
I also collect Prescious Moments - The latest one was an Angel holding the
leashs for the Lion and the Lamb.  They are so pretty.
I collect Garfield Statuettes and everything Garfield I can get my hands on.
Like pencils, erasers, bath soap, bath brush, tooth brush, paper, ruler,
staple puller, etc. I wait sometimes for sidewalk sales at the local mall so I
can get the larger Garfield pieces at a better price. They really overcharge
for these things.
I have a rock that has 2 dragon eyes looking out. I have some glass pieces of
my grandmother's. Little by little they have gotton destroyed. Fell off the
mantel, Cats attacked them, moved (they don't get belted in).
I have been collecting Road Champions Mint and Hot Rods. I started these a
while back. I love cars and these were not Hot Wheels or Match Box. I am
getting somewhat disgusted with them (makers). They keep changing how they do
the packaging, which cars to produce, driving me crazy.  I am tossing around
the idea of quitting these and selling the back series (Over 100 each). Can't
decide. So, what do I do, I start looking at something else t collect.
Not in a big way, just in the ones I enjoy Beanie Babies.
I got a few from friends and I got the Flamigo, very cute, now on the Ostrich.
I also think I'll get the dragon. But I don't really like them all. Some are
very junky looking.
I'm looking for a small crib, some of the bears are complaining about the
floor. Some are cramped in baskets so I thought I would look around for a used
one. I won't tell them.
Like I said I don't know why I like to collect things. I have the original
Tiny Tears doll. I also bought a doll in Mac Island Michigan Her title is
"Little souls". One of a kind, handmade baby. She is lovely and I keep her
comfy. I named her Abby as well as my little dog (she's abby too) I have Abby
on the Brain. Could have been my name in a previous life. Maybe I am trying to
make up for my childhood. Not many things in our lives. So, now I am going for
the gusto.
My daughter even got some Teeny, Weeny, Beeny Babies for me.
She knows her mother.
You asked, sorry it was so long. It was very nice chatting with you. You
collect?
Write again.
Gina
47/7 mos