Rager , I too had the same problem as You have so well described. Before I
was diagnosed as a Parkie, I too had these outbreaks of tears running
uncontrollably down my face. I like You only had to see something saddening
and the tears were there. After I was put on Madopar the tears increased to
such an extent that my wife noticed them. My wife ,God bless her gave me a
good piece of advice... If the tears want to come, Let them. I followed her
advice and now only watch certain programs. Even then one cannot be sure
that the odd tears will come. I just let them. A Fellow Parkie, Bern short
for Bernard