Barb,
I associate the crying with  my clinical depression (cd) more than
the pd.  At one point, about 3 &1/2 years ago (just before my pd
diagnosis), I began crying and could not stop. It was not a particular
incident or event, but just life. I cried. I cried no matter what I was
doing.  Tears were running down my cheeks all the time. While I
drove the car, sat at home, played with the grandchildren, or in the
grocery store shopping.  I must have been a strange sight trying to
get a gallon of milk out of a cooler while tears dripped off my face.
That was when I told my counselor I had to have something for the
cd.  I was sent to a doctor and then to a psychiatrist, and given
Paxil.  It worked.  After being on it for about a week, I stopped
crying ( except for when it was appropriate--stubbed toes, sad
movies, etc.).
About last September I went on a med vacation and was off ALL
meds for a month.  I began to cry again about 2 weeks into that trial.
And I cried nearly all the time until 3 months ago when I was put on
Prozac.  (The Zoloft inbetween did nothing)
Yes, I still cry easily, but I always did anyway.  Yes, emotional times
are harder for me now.  I believe that my pd (less dopamine) is
effecting other brain chemicals (serotonin) and there by making me
more emotional.  As I see it, if any one part of our intricate chemical
make-up is disrupted, the rest will also be out of balance. So, one
problem leads to another.

don't forget how to laugh (and do it often)
Marling McReynolds 49/3
http://members.tripod.com/~marling