My mother Joyce (68/1 year) is experiencing problems again with her
breathing. Some days are worse than others. She is on 25/100 Sinemet
3x/day, Tasmar and Requip (do not know amounts of this, as these change).
She is phasing out the Tasmar altogether.

The other day when she was finding it difficult to breathe, she said she
felt undermedicated. A few days later when it was bad again, she said she
felt overmedicated (as though it was was the agonists causing this).

Is there any way of telling whether a person is undermedicated or
overmedicated?? I realize this is a question about symptoms vs. side
effects -- we cannot decide which this is. Any thoughts? As always, thanks.

Debbie White