On Thu 30 Jul, ERVIN J MCCARTHY wrote:
> Can anyone give me and explanation for the different designations of
> Sinemet.
> I see all kinds of different figures like, 25/100, 30/100, 50/100, and all
> kinds of other numbers.  I guess I'm still confused.  Thanks in advance for
> the help.

Hello Ervin, Your question is not relevant to the subject heading in this
case.  You should find all the answers to your questions in an article
which Jerry Finch was good enough to post on his web page. You can access
this article by selecting the following URL.

          http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/mag.htm

and look for the title Living with Levodopa.
Regards,
--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>