The viirus is VICIOUS- and it's the first  time my computer's memory has
EVER been a virus vicitm....

Had 80 Parkinson's List messages from you stored to read and think
about-turned on my computer-all but 5 are GONE!

 WHen the virus struck, my computer had been OFF for about three days--

I even got an error message that I have NO modem!!

SO I tried to get my e-mail four times, and suddenly, 45 messages from
the List appeared.

And now, I'm letting you know--YOU may be next!

Ivan
^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman      48/11           66      [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses      75   deg. F