Dear Pete:
Good Afternoon: I took care of some business first. Insurance non-payment to
drs. Drs not mailing bills to insurance, insurance changed address so bills
can't get there. All in all it was productive. It is still so very hot out.
Daughter is taking me to Mall. She told me I need to get out. We finally
figured out what was owed to me and what was owed to her. I bought her 2 cd's
which she bought me the video "The Shining" (because when she moved) one of
her movies was taped with "The Shining" which was mine. What a mess. But it
was very funny that "Legend" and Raising Arizona" were missing. They were kept
in a drawer so they must have jumped out. They came back shortly after I
commented on it.

I could call Chicago (Rush) and see how much Cogentin I was on.  Try to talk
to the neuro dr here or his nurse and see about the permax. What it does (side
effect) and make my mind up. I've had some very strange situations in my life
but they just keep going.
I am taking Tai Chi classes hoping to help the rigidity. Does help and would
help more if I practiced every day.
I have PD on both sides. Ugh! My hands started to shake about 5 years ago. Drs
first believed that it was the Depakote, so I went off that med. Was a mess
for awhile but tremors were still there. They were getting progressively worse
and still it was one of the other drugs. This time it was the Lithium, went
off, went back on Depakote. Tremors were really bad. Couldn't hold things in
my hands, relestless leg, head bobbed with lip twitch. I am now back on
Lithium (Eskalith) and Depakote and I shake just like normal. I was an
accountant but couldn't write, I worked on 2 different computers and the
stress was horrible.  We're still in the adjustment stage of the meds, I
guess. I'm still in the grieving stage also. Not so much but just enough.
It was nice talking to you. I have to go to the Health Food Store and get some
Vit B6. One of the doctors thinks it might help legs. I doubt but I'll try.
Thank you for the Good Day.  Likewise you have wonderful, superfied afternoon
and a glorious Evening!!!!!!! I do hope the Heat breaks. Lithium is not a drug
that likes the heat. So, I carry bottled water with me and dress cool (as in
comfort or in attitude).
Your advice is very much appreciated Pete. I send you the best for now.
Gina
47/7mos