Barb:
That was my point. Even tho my kid has worn black since 3 she is becoming a
beautiful young woman. We are governed by a group of semi-elderly men/some
women in stark contrast to  the leaders of today. I believe they are trying.
Some are making their lives much better and taking less substitutes. They
definatly speak their minds. They know what they want in life they have
coming.
Barb, when I was in school, I remember my purple cord bell bottoms with black
trim. The little shirt(never reached the waist), hair down to middle back, it
was black. Real color but some grey was starting so I colored it Black. Make-
up oh my I wore Make-Up. I smoked, I drank, I even had a VW Bug (red), wore
Peace Signs (jewelery), Granny Glasses tinted Rose. I loved being a hippy. Now
it took me a while and today I would't give 2 cents for me (bad bad day) It's
a PD Bi-Polar Day, but like me, they will make it. Not all people are bad I
know that, not all rob, cheat, steal, lie, etc. So I fuigure that there will
be some unpstanding. , Ruby Tuesday, Hey Jude, Revolver that is/was my legacy.
The chose a different road. I just worry about the 18" of cotton. Thank you
for your comments. At least I know you read it.
Love ya, miss ya I haven't been able to get out your way.
Gina
PD