Hello,
My name is Sue Shotwell.  My mother was diagnosed with Parkinson's about
12 years ago.  She is 71 this year.  I signed onto this list hoping to
find out any information anyone might have on Pallidotomies.    Two
questions would be, where is the best facility to have it done and how
long does an individual benefit from the procedure?
I truly appreciate any help anyone can give me and my mother.  Mom has
been on the meds for so long and suffers very much from hallucinations.
Recently Tasmar was added to her meds and that has been very helpful.
But who knows for how long.
Thanks again!
Sue

--