Tue, 21 Jul 1998 00:12:46 EDT "Gina Cass." <[log in to unmask]> wrote on the
subject: Re: Tales of meds, drs, and "The Just There"

<<<<  I was taken off the Cogentin and put on Sinemet and Permax. (5x.25
Sinemet a day and 3x.25 Permax which the Permax has been increased to 1.0mg
3 x per day.) I don't know seems strange with the way these drugs act. I
also take Eskalith (Lithium), Depakote, Paxil, Synthroid, Seroqual,
Vasteric.  >>>>

Hello Gina,

Seems to me you are taking a lot of meds that are all of the
(anti-)depressants sort. I was wondering if these were prescribed by the
SAME doctor? Did/does he know about the PD and the meds you are taking now?
(since you were only recently diagnosed!). Sometimes these meds can
interfere with, or counteract eachother, especially in such a mix.
Since you are looking for a good new neuro, I certainly would discuss the
list of ALL the meds you are taking now, especially because of the
blurred/double vision and the "all colours of the rainbow" legs.
And because you worry about the leg-thing, I think you should make an
appointment with the new neuro rather this week than next month!
(DO NOT CHANGE MEDS UNTIL AFTER A PROFESSIONAL ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED
PHYSICIAN!!)

Take care,  Hans.