Jane,

 Please don't apologies. It did my ego the world of good to think I was in
international demand. I had my bags half packed and was thinking of asking
QANTAS for a freebie on the grounds that I am one hell of a nice person
(that would have done it don't you think?).

Being diagnosied at 37 is a rare priviledge.  Someone once calculated that
the chance of getting PD so young was about the same as the chance of
winning a big prize in Lotto. How did we get so lucky. <grin>

Have a good meeting on August 18th.  I hope my namesake from Mt Shasta can
make it.

Dennis. (the Perth one)