Dennis:  I am just beginning to participate in this group> My name is Jean,
I live in Brazil.  And have a question:  what is Mirapex?  Never heard of
it. All the best,  Jean

-----Original Message-----
From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of JaneRoss
Sent:   Segunda-feira, 20 de Julho de 1998 16:29
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        another invitation, Dennis

Dennis,

Again we invite you to our support group in Klamath Falls the third tuesday
in August. We will have a representative from the pharmacutical Co. that
makes mirapex.   We meet on the third tuesday of every other month at 2:30
in the new  Community Health Ed. Center 2200 Eldorado Blvd. K.Falls.  I'm
sorry the group in Medford is inactive now.  We are on the Parkinson
support group calander too.

jjjane

http://www.parkinsonalliance.net/medical/palross/palross.htm