I would like to participate in this group.  My name is Jean ,  I live in
Brazil,  and am 55 years old,  and have Pd .  I would appreciate any kind of
information.  All the best,  jean

-----Original Message-----
From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pete DeFord
Sent:   Segunda-feira, 20 de Julho de 1998 22:53
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: atte:GINA CASS

Hello Gina,
   I have had this monstor since 1981--I am 51-I started out taking
deprynyl--then went to sinemet and have had it as a mainstay med mwith
cogentin for rigidity and spasms and mirapex and tasmar for bradykinesia.

if you would like to converse on any of the pd problems or successes.
best of luck------pete