Hi Lanier,

It sounds like you have been given some good adviice.  I just wanted to
tell you of my experience with benadryl.

Benadryl was one of the first drugs my neuruo. gave  me.  Well after
about a month it caused my heart to fibrillate (rapiid iirregular
contractions of the heart) and I ended up in the intensive care unit.

So please be careful, you could throw a clot-resulting inn a stroke or
something else  serious.  Read the label.

Best of luck. I take mirapex 3 mg.;  nortriptyline25 mg;, alprazolam ,
and an occasional ambien. It seems like a lot of drugs, but I function
well.  I'm involved with 2 support groups, and one exercise group.

tale care.
margie 64/6