Dear Hans:
Just a quick answer. There are/where 4 doctors involved with this mess. I have
the Lithium (Eskalith), Depakote, Paxil, Seroqual, Synthroid for Bi-Polar
Manic Depression.
The Vasteric is for High Blood Pressure. and the Sinemet and Permax well we
all know what that is for. I cringe when any of them says med. I know what
that means. I have done my homework. I have checked the BP meds out very
carefully. I have been on those since 7 years ago.  I self-medicated before.
I will straigten out this jumbled-up garbage. I feel worse sometimes then when
I started.
Thanks for all your help. I greatly appreciate it. It was nice to meet/talk
with you.
Gina
47/7 mos