From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of KEn Becker
Sent:   Tuesday, July 28, 1998 9:42 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: At the movies

Barb, is it possible that Tom Hanks's tremor was not put on for the movie, and
maybe he has essential tremor, or PD in "real life"? I certainly hope
I guess I should see the movie before I say anymore.  All I can remember about
any WWII movies I have seen, is they all seem to have a big band hidden
somewhere, so you don't see it, but you hear it, and at least one girl who is
too good looking to be with the guy who is going off to war, who is ugly, but
she acts like he is really something special, and then she gets a letter from
him, but she is already dating his brother or cousin, so she doesn't write
back, which is okay because he is already dead.........  AND everyone has
weird hair, or funny hats, or both! .......
KenB