CARE/PARKINSN friends - I am repeating this recent post because
(unbebknownst to me) my workplace computer system apparently sent it as
an attachment the first time; I apologize for the problems this caused
and believe they will not recur -- please let me know, by private post,
if you there is still a problem.  Mary