Brig was employed by a national security agency in 61& 62 in Nevada when you
know what was happening.  We have tried to make officials aware of this
toxicity,
but to no avail.  Everyone thinks we are crazy, but I sincerely think there is
possibilty of some connection.  Especially, with the grant given to the US
Army for the neurotoxin exposure treatment research program.(the
pathophysiology and neurodegenerative diseases, including Parkinson's disease,
and including environmental and stress exposures factors.
Doctors don't put much  in this either, must be be.
Let's keep the heat on congress and anyone else who can help.  My feelings
always have been that there are many more PWP's that we could ever imagine,
not diagnosed, housebound(without computers), in denial, and patients in
nursing homes.
Just some thoughts!!!!!!
Brig and Gerry Haines