I don't know what to do about it, but I agree with you. I am a nurse (hospital)
and never saw a PWP (I thought). Since it has come into our life (my husband and
his brother) I  have picked up on 3 or 4 in this neighborhood. They are late onset
and I don't belive I would have thought anymore than that they were getting older.
Now, when I don't think I am being obtrusive I talk with them and they feel
comfortable with me knowing. there are more out there. Nita