Hello Pete,
Thank you for responding to my question.  My mother is taking the Tasmar
as well.  It has been of great benefit to her.  She is much more mobile
and that has helped boost her morale.  We just received word from Loma
Linda on Monday that mom has a surgery date for August 26.  Needless to
say we are thrilled and a little fearful as well.
You continue to do well since your pallidotomy?  It is our prayer that
she will do well also.
Thank you again for your response.
The Lord bless you.
Sue Shotwell