Hi

Attempts to gather information on PWP is admirable.....

Push to get others to gather information about us is admirable....

I do recall taking quite a beating on this list a couple of years ago when the
Nebraska registry was established by the Unicameral.......why?......because of
rights of privacy for patients.   How are you going to keep tabs  (without
double counting some folks) without identifying patients........or has that
issue been settled and I missed it somewhere along the line?

Where will the funding come from for this count?  Are you willing to forgo
research dollars that a pharmaceutical co might spend on research on
medication for a registry?   Are you willing to spend Udall $$'s for the head
count?  Are you willing to have this database established now on a national
basis?

I do understand the need for #'s of PWP's......

Rita Weeks