Bruce, my friend, boy do I disagree with you..."hype to make a buck".

If a ton of dirt fell on an occupied school house, there would be
contractors trying to sell their services to dig them out...that doesn't
mean there wasn't a real problem.

There is no question in my own mind that this problem is real and the
complexities of it are being uncovered daily. Read these sites Phil
listed. He's done this list a great service. Read these sites even if
you don't agree with them, so that at least when the 'light dawns',
you'll be informed and better prepared to make decisions.

What do you have to loose by reading up on the issue if nothing
happens...compared with not reading up on the issue and 'unexpected
things' start to happen.

We all know what we know but we don't know what we don't know.

Get yourself informed just like you do about Parkinsons and PD
medications and then decide for yourself and do what best for you.

Your cyber sis who is very concerned,
B.Gail Vass, R.N.