Ivan-

I think that using a number like 6 caregivers per PWP would be overdoing it-
While it is very very likely that there are 6 people who would vote differently
per PWP, if the only issue at stake were PD/ funding Udall, there are other
issues too aren't they?

In my experience, I've foung that voting is a very personal decision- and
nobody wants to vote your way because of who you are.  This does not mean that
I don't care about PD issues. I know I am not explaining myself very well-
but I do think that people will not buy these statistics.  Sometimes overstating a
problem gets you less attention-because the issue is summarily dismissed as being
an exageration(sp?)

These are my personal opinions- so please don't get me wrong.

I've no voting rights in this country- and nor has anybody whom I can ask to
weigh in in my favor..

abi