A local PWP passed away and the family requested that in lieu of flowers
that people contribute to the local Support Group.  The survivors
requested that we use it ONLY for benefit of the local members.

Our Steering Committee accepted the donations and we are using them to
aid members having difficulty affording their medications, money for
transportation to the doctor, and other general expenses.

This is an excellent way to see that your fellow PWP's are aided--even
after you pass away.

Our members have certainly appreciated this.

Athel