Thanks, Bill Turenne, for your clarification.  For information as to how to
reach your U. S. Congressman (U. S. Representative), go to the following web
address:

http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/ziptoit.html

At this address, you will find a place to input your zip code.  When you do
so, you will learn who your congressman is, his phone and fax numbers.  For
future reference, you will also learn how to reach your senators.

As Bill indicated, what we need most is for folks to contact their U.S.
CONGRESSMAN today!  Be sure to let them know that you are their constituent,
how many voters are in your home, etc., and give them the following message
(I'm quoting Bill):

"****VOTE IN FAVOR OF H.R. 4274 (House Labor HHS Appropriations bill for
FY1999),

*****OPPOSE ANY AMENDMENTS THAT WOULD REDUCE THE FUNDING INCREASE FOR NIH."

Do this.  You'll feel good that you did.  The vote could be at any time.  We
need your help!

Respectfully,
Barb Brock