                                                                                                                                                                                                                        We are pleased to hear of you Mom's surgery
date. Gordon's were done at the Oregon Medical School, Dr. Kim Burchiel.
         It all went very smoothly. He found it "absolutely fascinating".
Everything was ready to go from the moment we arrived. There waS a lot of
preliminary work to be done but we flowed though the pre-op  appointments.
I just wheeled him around.
        One thing I did was bring some food. We ate lunch in some officeat one time.
        When they did a little probe and his tremors stopped, well, I could have
stood to have seen that (I think).
        Anyway it will be a momenteous day for the family and we wish your Mom the
best..
                        Regards, Thea and Gordon Seese 70/21 Mt. Shasta Ca.