The great fan debate shows no sign of blowing itself out. If anything it's
heating up. Which is a great pity because if there was ever an example of
people arguing at cross purposes this has to be it. That I can see no one is
actually advocating not buying the fans. Several people are upset that
political expediency makes funding the project so easy whilst funding Udall
is so hard but that is not the same thing at all as opposing the fans
project.
The coincidence of both the sums involved being $100,000,000 has added a
certain irony to the situation and has sharpened the contrast between the
two projects but I don't think anyone, as has been suggested, actually
believes or has said that they are mutually exclusive.

Come on folks, ease up on each other.

Please:)

Dennis

Dennis Greene 48/11