Ivan, and others,
I have been reading with interest all these posts about how many
cg's we each have.
I do not as yet have a "paid" (in money) cg.  However, at least 10
friends, including my son, have helped me in some way this week
with tasks that 3 or 4 years ago (even 2 years ago for some) I would
have completely by myself.  All of these people have a vested
interest in my well being.  They care what happens and will vote
accordingly.  I am sure the number varies from person to person,
however, there are more out there than some realize.
I have also heard many comments from the articles I have written
and believe that they have generated interest locally about the issues
of pd research and finding a cure.  I do not think Ivan's 10mil
concerned people is overstating the number.

don't forget how to laugh (and do it often)
Marling McReynolds 49/3
http://members.tripod.com/~marling