> At 10:12 AM 6/2/98 -0400, you wrote:
> >Hi - For those of you in NJ - do any of you go to Dr Sage @ Robert Wood
> Johnson
> >in New Brunswick ?
>
> Hello Donna,
>
> I am a patient of Dr. Sage, as was correctly reported by List Friends Bruce and
> Helen.
> I find that Dr. Sage listens and works with you.  You can call 732-235-7733 for
> an
> appointment .
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Margaret Tuchman (aka Margaret Truman)

> DOB: 1941/Dx: 1980/Cured:ASAP
> Slogans wont do it/Hard work will

  Hi ... Thanks for the info ... we got our first appointment for Sept 15.

  What should we expect then ? Will they run any tests ?
  Will we have to go back there a lot ?
  Should we still keep our old N ... and have Sage consult with him - or do you think
  its better to just make the break and switch ?

  So many ???'s I know ... thanks for any info.

  BTW I see earthlink.net is your provider - do you like them ? How are the rates ?

  thanks

donna

-                  Donna Bassolino-Klimas,  Ph.D.
                   Bristol Myers Squibb Pharma. Res. Inst.
                   Department of Macromolecular Structure
                   P.O. Box 4000    Room H3812
                   Princeton, N.J.  08543 4000