Let's get Parkinson's Disease before the masses!!
First of all make those phone calls!
Second: As some of you know Safeway stores in Oregon was kind enough to place
our PD support group ad on the side of its bags. Those bags were used on all
the large paper grocery bags throughout Oregon for the month of
July-----that's a lotta bags folks!
I am now in California for the month of August. I was folding paper bags for
future use and noticed that Longs Drug Stores had ads for Diabetes and Cancer.
I will be calling them about a future PD ad.
I encourage each of you to call the corporate advertisers of your local chain
food stores and drug stores and ask them what the policy is for placing
disease support group info on their bags.
If you have a positive response and are asked to submit a master  or hard copy
to them for an ad on PD go for it. If you need help ask a friend who knows
desktop publishing to help you with the ad.
If I can be of any help let me know and I will try to assist.

Thanks,

Helen Mason        (the petition and bag lady)