Hello all-I would like to take this opportunity to thank Jerry Finch for
all the work that he put in to make my very own web page a reality! It's
beautiful! If anyone would like to visit me there, the address is:
        http://newcountry.nu/pd/members/snyder/page1.htm
(I'm sorry that I don't know how to make the address so that you can
just click on it.) George, please take a look & see if I fit your
profile of a typical PWP. ...not too bad for somebody who didn't know a
byte from a mouse just 5 short months ago! Being on this list has sure
made me smarter! Thanks gang.  Joan (47/8)