Here it is again:

Go to:
http://www.newcountry.nu/
about halfway down the page on the left you will see a
"Housecall" icon. Click on that and follow the instructions.
You may have to download ActiveX, but the page takes care of
that, then shows you how to proceed (after downloading you
will need to restart you computer and go back to the page.)

The anti-virus programs goes completely through your HD to
check for not only the 27th virus, but everything else as
well.

You should do this at least every two weeks, if not more,
depending upon how often you and the WWW interact.

I HIGHLY recommend buying Anti-Virus Software which will not
only do a check everytime you turn on your computer but will
check every item as it is being placed on your hard dirve.

You can get software online at:
http://www.newcountry.nu/books/software.htm
or at the website of the programs.

Any questions? Just email me.