 Dear Joan,
    Last things first, I took your advice and visited your new web site and it was grand. You do write well but I knew that on July 12th when you wrote an especially touching account of the mask you tried so hard to avoid wearing. Your take on the importance of your eyes was very helpful to me because it came in my that's  Blepharospasm ['blef-a-ro-spaz-m]days. You may recall that I was having sand kicked in my face by a number of list bullies when along came your posting; both touching and,for me, timely I would have sworn that you planned it that way.
   In my eyes you look like a "typical PWP" although it was your MD who doubted the PD diagnosis because "you were too young." Right? Maybe the next time we hobble to Washington D C only children should go. They should carry signs that say things like "My daddy has PD and can't work. Who will feed me tonight?" "OR What was your vote when mommy needed you".

OUR TOP STORY TONIGHT 200,000 CHILDREN MARCHED TO WASHINGTON TODAY TO TESTIFY
TO CONGRESS ON BEHALF OF THEIR PARENTS WHO HAVE DP, POLICE  DESCRIBED THE SCENE AS CALM IN CONTRAST TO EARLIER IN THE DAY WHEN 10,000 CHILDREN BROKE FROM THE MAIN RANKS AND CLIMBED THE WHITE HOUSE FENCE. WHEN THE DUST SETTLED ALL 10,000 OF THE CHILDREN CLAIMED TO NEED THE BATHROOM.FEMA AND THE RED CROSS WHO ONLY SERVED COFFEE WERE CALLED TO THE SCENE BY NERVOUS SECRET SERVICE AGENTS
   OPPS, SORRY JOAN. Just a loose brick in my cognitive structure               A belayted thank you and congratulations on your web site and the reflection on your eyes.

          georgeAmazing grace! How sweet the sound
    that saved a wretch like me!
    I once was lost, but now am found;
    was blind, but now I see.