We are in the same shape. Don't know what happens next except that if he needs it
I am going to take care of my husband, so far he doesn't  need or doesn't think he
does.  If you get an idea about what we can do. Be sure and  post  it. I spend a
lot of  time writing  senators and  my representative. Two of them answer, one of
them is the representative.  I really like him.  I do try not to pester them
without an issue before them.