This is my last dance on fans, maybe. I did find a catalog (Barb M.once
mentioned it, it is very handy). It is the Self Help catalog,  the  item is
called kool zone. The telephone  number  is 1-800-345-3371.
   It varies in size and price (from $99.00 to $149.00). It sounds like an
 evaporative cooler, says it does not drip (and probably doesn't) and has a
large wick. I have never used it. I think I will order the cheaper one ,just
  in case. If you want to know more write me off  line. It is difficult for
people to understand if they are not living in i. It really sears your nasal
    passages and lungs. Maybe this will help someone. Of course the usual
covert. I make no money or anything else from this. It is just like the post
 about cooling your wrists. But it costs more. Of course, the usual covet: I
           do not make any money or anything else from this.  Nita