Another brand of Cereal that Ben has tried is "Uncle Sam" cereal.  The box
says that it is "toasted whole-grain wheat flakes with crispy whole
flaxseed."  On the box, in big letters, it says "A Natural Laxative." It is
a product of U.S. Mills of Omaha, Nebraska.  Here, we have found it in the
grocery stores in Waco, the Super Wal-Mart & the Super K-Mart.
While Ben likes the flavor, I'm afraid it doesn't help the constipation too
much.  But one of his problems is not drinking enough water & getting enough
exercise.  We're working on those problems, so maybe Ben will get more
benefit from the cereal soon.

Linda