Well said Barbara.  My comment about Hanks' hand tremor "not feeling right"
from a psycological point of view will go down as one of the dumbest things I
have said ...in at least a day.  It reminds me of the time when President Bush
fainted and lost his lunch in the lap of the Japanese Prime Minister during a
State dinner in Japan...as Bush said later..."It was just so darn
embarassing!"

____