Kathryn,

Thanks so much for your thoughtful contribution to the discussion of
Professional Writing. In my sense of the term, PW involves writing in the
professions/writing in the workplace (as well as the writing of "career
writers") -- and I agree with you completely that this realm includes the
writing of clerical/support/"paraprofessional"/blue collar workers.

Again, thanks for nuancing the discussion so carefully.

Graham

**********************************
Graham Smart
Assistant Professor