Dear REED-L Readers:
        As editor of the Medieval Supplement of RORD, this is my annual call for
reviews and descriptions of performances of medieval drama that you have
seen or been part of during the past twelve months, which will be printed
in the "Census of Medieval Drama Productions" in the 1999 issue of
Research Opportunities in Renaissance Drama.  The census has become a
fascinating record of approaches to medieval drama, the choices made by
actors and directors, etc.  Please send submissions before October 1, 1998
to Peter Greenfield, Department of English, University of Puget Sound,
Tacoma, WA  98416, or e-mail to:

        RORD also publishes articles on medieval drama, and at this time we have
no backlog of papers awaiting publication.  Please send submissions for
consideration to the address above.  Cheers,
        Peter