Greetings Gina:
May be this will shed some light on your problem. In Carline's case the
first time symptoms very similar to yours showed up,
 was when she was taking Simmetrel.  This a known side effect of Simmetrel.
However, the neuro felt it was NOT this medication and in fact he may be
right. He thought it might be due to lack of activity and poor circulation.
She always has had problems with cold feet and hands. Recently she got
stung by a wasp near the ankle and it swelled up just like before. It is
going down very, very,very slowly.  So it could be just poor circulation
and lack of exercise.
Be well,
K-F

"Gina Cass." <[log in to unmask]> on 08/06/98 09:45:17 AM

Please respond to "Parkinson's Information Exchange"