To the listserv,
Barb Rager asked me to forward this message, and I do so with great
pleasure:

=================================
this keyboard is hideous for someone with parkinsons. no apostrophe that
can  find. the  z and the y are reversed. and the touch is sooooooo
light
that if i so much as  breathe on a key it prints. but if you are in
touch
with the listserv perhaps you could share a quick story with them.  in a

upgrading to bulkhead seats at time of flight, due to the need we have
for
extra room to  stretch etc.  well my amazing husband did just  that.  he

goes up to the wicket and says to the lady would you have any room in
business or 1st class because you see my wife has parkinsons (as if
anyone
would believe that, oh yeah theres the funny tremor,i forgot) so sure
enough she says ill see whaat i    can do.  PRESTO  2   business class
tickets! wow. but then she says, do you need a wheelchair dear.  gag. im

standing there thinking just how disabled should i be at this moment.
hmmmmmm......... uh, no thanks. ill just take my little hand tremor and
funny leg bounce and  shuffle off. john and i giggled all the way to our

seats until they started feeding us and WOULDNT STOP!! we ate  smoked
salmon,  veal, sirloin tip, ....... we jusst kept eating and eating. we
dont drink alcohol, but if we did ..... man!  we felt hungover just from

the food! it was great. so to the enterprising individual who first
suggested this upgrading as a possibility ..... thank you! Barb Rager

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
"Nutrition you can live with!"